Here Collective Pty Ltd of 3/2 Frencham Place, ACT 2602, Australia, (ACN 166 339 242) (we, our, us, ‘here.’ or Here Collective) proudly complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act) and the applicable Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act when handling personal information. We take the protection of your personal information seriously. Personal information includes any information or opinion, whether true or not, about a person who is identified or whose identity can reasonably be established.
We collect personal information for the purposes of delivering our products and services and communicating with Customers regarding our services through the here. website located at www.behere.co (Website).
We collect personal
from users – when they register an enquiry, book a class or service through the online booking form or purchase a here. membership;
from suppliers or third parties – when they are engaged to supply services to us, provide information to us or invoice us for the provision of services;
when we receive enquiries through the Website and when the Website is otherwise accessed or used.
The kind of personal information we may collect will depend on who you are (e.g. a customer or supplier) and the nature of your interaction with us, and may include but not be limited to your full name, email address, company name, billing information and other personal information. If you do not provide us with all the information we request, we may not be able to deliver our services.
We will use any personal information collected to provide our services, operate the Website, send you our newsletter, respond to feedback and complaints, communicate with purchasers and suppliers, develop new services, enforce our terms and conditions with you, and address potentially prohibited or illegal activities. If you are a supplier, we will use your personal information to email you to accept your offer to provide services, correspond with your personnel in relation to the provision of services and pay your invoices.
In all cases, unless you have opted out, you consent to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes in order to tell you about our services. We may contact you by mail, telephone, email or SMS to market our products and services. We will always give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving any future direct marketing correspondence.
Disclosure and sharing:
When a product is purchased, we may disclose the customer’s personal information to the supplier. We may also disclose personal information to third parties for purposes associated with a purchase and to third party service providers we engage to help us deliver our products and services and for marketing purposes. We will only disclose personal information to additional third parties with consent or if permitted or authorised to do so by law. Some places outside of Australia may not have adequate data protection laws at all or may offer differing levels of protection of personal information which are not as high as in Australia. By submitting personal
Data security and quality:
We will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we collect and hold from misuse, loss and interference and from unauthorised access and modification, and to make sure it is accurate, complete and up-to-date when we collect, use or disclose it. To assist us, please ensure you provide us with your correct details, and let us know if you believe the information we have about you is inaccurate, incomplete, out of date or misleading (and we will take reasonable steps to correct the information). We may take steps to destroy or permanently de-identify information when it is no longer needed for any purpose for which it may be used or disclosed.
We may retain and use de-identified information.
information stored in the cookie is used to identify you. This enables us to operate an efficient service and to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to the Website.
Access, correction and complaints:
You can request, and we will provide you with access to, any personal information we hold about you (subject to any applicable legal exceptions). Please also let us know if you have any concerns or complaints about the way we are handling your personal information so we can address them.
Transfer in certain circumstances:
If there is a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganisation or liquidation of us then, in our sole discretion, we may transfer, sell or assign personal information collected to one or more relevant third parties.
For further information on your privacy rights go to: www.privacy.gov.au.
Notice to users:
This Website and the concept behind it is unique to here collective. We’ve worked hard to make this site a beautiful place for you to explore and learn from.
The purpose of this Website is to provide you with the opportunity to view our work and services and the work and services of those we collaborate with (Suppliers).
The Website has been created to provide general information to users. Whilst we will make every effort to provide you with up-to-date information, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, reliability or timeliness of the Website or any reports or services provided through it, and we are not obliged to update the Website or correct any inaccuracies, which may become
known to us.
You must not access or use the Website (i) in a way that violates these terms; (ii) for unlawful activities or purposes; (iii) in a way that is fraudulent, inaccurate, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) in a way that violates any applicable law (including, without limitation, applicable privacy laws); or (v) in a way that infringes the rights (including the Intellectual Property Rights, as defined below) of any other person.
Intellectual property rights:
Unless otherwise indicated, we own the copyright and other intellectual property rights contained in the Website, in the structure of the Website as well as its look and feel. All components of the Website including text, graphics, photographs, font, logos, videos, domain names, service marks, trade marks, information, designs (including all intellectual property displayed within photographs) and data (Content) have been specifically created by and/or for here. and as such are the property of here. We believe in protecting our intellectual property rights contained in the Website, the materials displayed throughout and reserve our rights to take necessary action against the misuse of the Content on the Website.
While you may browse or print the Content for non-commercial, personal or internal business use, you must obtain our prior written permission if you would like to use, copy or reproduce any part of this Website or the Content for any other purpose. All trade marks appearing on this Website belong to their respective owners. All reports and other services provided by Suppliers through this Website belong to the respective Supplier.
Ownership of information:
As between you and us, all rights, title and interest (including Intellectual Property Rights) in the Website are owned by us (and, as applicable, our third party Suppliers).
Third party links:
This Website may contain links to other sites over which we have no control. Those links are provided for your convenience only, and we are not responsible for their use, effect or content. We make no representations or warranties as to, and accept no responsibility for, the accuracy of information on those sites, nor do we endorse any information, opinions, goods or services referred to on them.
Your use of, and reliance on, this Website (including all Content) is entirely at your own risk, and we exclude our liability to you (including because of our negligence) for all types of loss resulting from your use of or reliance on this Website (including all Content), however incurred, including (without limitation) for any lost profit, lost opportunity, lost revenue, lost data, losses resulting from
security failure or computer viruses, or any indirect or consequential loss, resulting from your use of this Website or the Content.
You indemnify us against any loss or damage we suffer (including any claim made by a third party) arising from or in connection with your breach of these terms or the terms and policies it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
Client Terms and Conditions:
The Terms and Conditions that govern the booking and attendance of here. classes, including membership terms can be found on our website.
- i. "Appointment" means a private appointment for an exercise session that is held at the Studio which provides yoga or pilates or fitness instruction.
Contact Details and Privacy
Student Memberships and Gift Cards
- The minimum term for the
- The fee for this membership is $39 per calendar week (7 days) and subject to change in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- The Debit Membership does not provide access to any Classes
- The Debit Membership does not provide access to individual Pilates Appointments including a Pilates Initial Assessment or Pilates Initial Assessment Pre/Post-Natal and Appointments for these services must be paid for separately.
- Following the Minimum Commitment, the Debit Memberships will automatically continue on a weekly basis until Here Collective is advised by the holder via an e-mail sent to [email protected] that they wish to terminate the relevant Debit Membership. The holder is required to provide 5 business days (according to the state/country in which the Debit Membership is held) notice to process cancellation of a Debit Membership. Cancellations will not be accepted via Facebook, telephone, in person or any medium other an e-mail sent to the address specified in this clause.
- Membership fees for the Debit Memberships will be charged to a holder’s nominated credit card or bank account once per week (7 days) via a third party payment provider (Ezidebit).
- It is the holder’s responsibility to ensure there are sufficient funds available in their nominated bank account or credit card to cover the applicable fees for the Debit Memberships. If a payment is declined for any reason, Here Collective reserves the right to process payment anytime where sufficient funds are available in the nominated bank account or credit card in order to settle any fees that are owed. If an auto-debit is declined due to insufficient funds, our payment provider will charge $14.80 for every failed transaction. This fee will be debited 7 days after the failed payment.
- Here Collective is in no way responsible for additional fees that a holder may incur from their bank in relation to processing payment of fees for Debit Memberships.
- Debit Memberships may be suspended only by submitting a request in writing via an email sent to the [email protected] email address. The suspension period may be for a minimum of two weeks and a maximum of four weeks. Holders must provide 5 business days (according to the state/country in which the Debit Membership is held) of notice for any suspensions and are only permitted to suspend their Debit Memberships for a maximum of four weeks in every six months. Suspensions will not be accepted via Facebook, telephone, in person or any medium other than via the email address stated in this clause.
- If the debit from the nominated bank account or credit card for a Debit Membership fees fails after attempts lasting a period of 2 weeks or more, Here Collective may in its absolute discretion cancel the Debit Membership.
- By creating a Debit Membership, the holder agrees to the terms and conditions of our third party biller, currently Ezidebit. Ezidebit’s terms and conditions can be found in hard copy at reception for our Studios or our website, www.behere.co/ezidebit/ .
- No refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions are offered on the"hr. yoga and mat pilates membership - direct debit" Debit Membership for any reason.